Dark Dorset Online Scrapbook is an archive of current and past events relating to local history, folklore and mysteries that can be discovered in the English county of Dorset.

Search the Dark Dorset Scrapbook Archive

Friday, 20 February 2009

Family history courses in Dorchester

A range of family history courses are on offer in Dorchester for people inspired by the hit BBC series Who Do You Think You Are?

The courses are being held at the Adult Learning Centre in Prince of Wales Road, Dorchester, over the next few weeks.

They will include expert advice for beginners and intermediate researchers, plus tips on what to do with the information uncovered.

READ MORE - Source: Dorset Echo Friday 20th February 2009

1 comment:

Jesse Mendez said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego Southern California. I started this blog in an attempt at finding a creative way to find new friends, and explore my artistic skills through bloging. I have since found many new friends from an international audience. I hope you will stop by and enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog.
I hope to see you soon :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit our website