Speakers confirmed are:
- Michael Williams and Ruby Lang: Australian Mystery Cats
- Dr. Lars Thomas: Identifying hair samples
- Lionel Beer: Treacle Mines
- Neil Arnold: The Mysteries of Bluebell Hill
- Carl Portman: On the trail of the Australian whistling spider
- Ronan Coghlan: The Holy Grail
- Glen Vaudrey: The Waterhorse
- Sam Shearon: Redwoods Bigfoot
- Matthew Williams: Crop Circles
- Andy Roberts: The Berwyn Mountain UFO crash
- Richard Freeman: Sumatra 2009 Expedition Report
- Dr. Mike Dash: The Monster of Glamis
- Max Blake: Singular species
- Some more special guests to be announced
- Mike Dash will be introducing Nick Flintoff's award winning short film about the `Great Devon Mystery`, When in February 1855 the villagers of East Devon awoke to discover a 100 mile trail of cloven bipedal footprints in the snow. Whatever made the prints had travelled through fields, gardens, over high walls, over rooftops and approached front doors. They became known as one of Devon's Greatest Mysteries.
- Matt Sayce will be introducing a new short film about the Owlman of Mawnan
- Film director Sheridan Thayer who will be presenting excerpts from his new documentary on the late actor, playwright and forteanist - Ken Campbell.
- Nick and Kara Wadham will be doing the animal handling for the first time. They will have a display of their animals from Yeovil, Bugfest.
- Artist Sam Shearon; will be exhibiting their monster related artwork.
£25 in advance for all three days, kids under 16 free. Click here to buy tickets online
For more details and ticket information visit the Weird Weekend website at http://www.weirdweekend.org/ or alternatively telephone Jonathan or Corinna - 01237 43141