|Click image to enlarge|
The Centre for Fortean Zoology’s annual conference, the Weird Weekend, will see speakers from all over the country gathering Woolsery to discuss their work and discoveries.
The Weird Weekend, held over the weekend of the 17th - 19th August, now in its thirteenth year it is the largest convention of its kind.
Speakers announced so far: -
- Neil Arnold: Mystery Animals of Kent and London
- Richard Muirhead: The Flying Snake of Namibia
- Richard Thorns: The search for the Pink Headed Duck
- Silas Hawkins: Bedtime stories
- Kevin Goodman: Is UFOlogy a new religion?
- Glen Vaudrey: Scottish sea monster carcasses
- Jan Bondeson: Greyfriars Bobby
- Richard Freeman et al: Sumatra 2011
- Paul Screeton: The Hexham Heads
- Lars Thomas: Danish Cryptozoology
- Ronan Coghlan: Sinbad the Sailor
- More attractions will be announced soon...As well as a series of talks there will be stalls, workshops and events.
The Weird Weekend raises funds for village charities dealing with children and for the Centre for Fortean Zoology, the only full time organisation in the world dedicated to the investigation of mystery animals.
Buy Your tickets in advance at the special discount price of £20.00
If you want to pay by cheque payable to `CFZ Trust` please send it to:
For further details visit www.weirdweekend.org or ring 01237 431413The Centre for Fortean Zoology,Myrtle Cottage,Woolfardisworthy,Bideford,North Devon,EX39 5QR